JMT Consulting Group is always looking for the right people to join our growing team. JMT prides itself on being a family friendly company by providing a flexible work environment. We also offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. If you would like to be considered for our team but not for a position listed below, please email your resume to email@example.com.
JMT Consulting Group, a New York-based professional services firm dedicated to the nonprofit sector, is looking for a smart, dedicated and experienced Project Manager to lead our Professional Services team. The Director of Professional Services will use their experience as project manager and technology professional to oversee and/or directly manage a wide breadth of projects with a very diverse portfolio of clients. JMT is looking for a passionate, detail-oriented individual who has the capacity to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment, can develop, enhance and streamline project management processes and work effectively as a member of the JMT management team.
- Strong understanding of business application (ERP, CRM) implementation best practices and project management methodologies.
- Experience leading software implementation projects including scoping, design, implementation, training and documentation.
- Experience managing technology professionals including project managers, software engineers, independent contractors and related vendor relationships.
- Experience and comfort with interacting with senior managers and executives at enterprise-level companies.
- Experience leading a virtual team
- PMP Certification a plus.
- 4-year Degree in business, computer science or engineering preferred
- Oversees the Professional Services function at JMT, ensuring that all projects are effectively managed with regard to schedule, scope, quality and cost
- Serves as project manager for key projects as necessary
- Responsible for personnel planning, management, professional development and retention
- Works with CEO and COO to carefully define and implement company strategies as it relates to professional services
- Defines workflow and streamlines communication between Professional Services and other departments
- Responsible for identifying, acquiring and developing the necessary tools, training and support necessary to maximize the effectiveness of the project teams
JMT employs a virtual Professional Services organization and the Director will be responsible for managing this virtual team. Travel in support of JMT projects and management initiatives should not exceed 50%.
Contact: Tom Thornton – firstname.lastname@example.org
JMT Consulting Group, a New York-based professional services firm dedicated to the nonprofit sector, is seeking an ambitious Project Consultant for financial management system implementations. The project consultant is responsible for delivering implementation services, training and support on the various financial management software platforms that JMT represents.
JMT employs a virtual Professional Services organization and the Project Consultant will be a member of a virtual team, not office based. The ideal candidate will be located in New York City Metro area or Connecticut and will have availability and flexibility to travel to client sites as needed throughout the Northeast US. Travel is anticipated to 50-60%.
Essential services provided to JMT clients by the Project Consultant:
- Conduct scoping, discovery and planning sessions for financial management application implementations
- Deliver high-quality training content personalized to our clients’ circumstances
- When necessary, install, upgrade and troubleshoot financial management software applications
- Plan and execute data conversions and integrations
- Support clients’ utilization of the tools and processes implemented by JMT
Qualities of a Successful Project Consultant:
- Passion for Quality – focused on delivering an exceptional client experience 100% of the time
- Organized – capable of efficiently managing multiple projects while maintaining high quality, consistent work product
- Independent – able to independently solve issues and define strategies for success
- Invested – JMT serves the nonprofit sector exclusively – the ideal candidate will share our clients’ passion
- Excellent Communicator – highly professional written and verbal communications, both in person and over the phone/internet are essential.
- Embraces New Technologies – has a passion for technology and how it can solve problems and eager to learn and leverage innovations to our clients’ advantage
- Personable – It is essential that JMT Project Consultants are able to smoothly and positively relate to our clients and establish strong, lasting relationships
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent – Accounting major or concentration preferred
- Two years experience working with mid-market financial management software (E.g. Sage, Microsoft Dynamics, Blackbaud, Intacct, NetSuite) as either an end user or implementer
Contact: Tom Thornton – email@example.com
JMT is an Equal Opportunity Employer.