JMT is proud to partner with managed Hosting and Disaster Recovery Solutions by Nonprofit Technologies, Inc.
You’ve been hearing a lot lately about cloud computing, but did you know that you can run Abila MIP Fund Accounting in your own private cloud?
With this service, your company is relieved of the burden of managing the servers and the other necessary infrastructure for the deployment and maintenance of your software. Your employees simply access the applications from the secure NPT data center; the program will run and feel exactly the same.
Specific benefits to your organization:
- Storage for your applications and data in a SAS-70, type II certified data center
- All users (internal and external) will have access to the systems via the internet (24/7)
- 99.9% guaranteed service availability
- Coordination with Abila for updates and support
- Migration of user data to NPT servers, or deployment of software in our data center
- Professional monitoring and maintenance
- Daily, weekly, monthly and annual data back ups
- End user technical support
- Remote access for home and traveling users
- Support any necessary disaster recovery or business continuity project
The solution outlined includes the following benefits:
- A lower TCO (total cost of ownership) for your Abila software
- Better utilization of your IT group
- Simplified access to Abila for your remote and traveling employees
Interested in more information? Click here.